Regency 323 - 3 BR steps to beach, grills, tiki hut, pools!
Deb's Beach Condos - Regency 323.... Fully renovated third floor, 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo >> Regency 323! Sleeps seven in beds - max occupency 8 (6 adults max). Come relax and enjoy the beautiful sand and Gulf of Mexico steps from our condo! All quotes go thru our website for your protection against scammers!
• Three bedrooms and 2 baths enables your family to spread out and relax. 3rd floor by stairs if you want to avoid long waits for elevators. Steps to beach access, grills, tiki hut and pools.
**Complimentary Beach Chair Service March thru October (2 lounge chairs 1 umbrella $280/week value)
• Large, well equipped kitchen with lots of cabinet space and a large kitchen island with seating.
• Balcony with table and seating to enjoy the view, the breeze, sound and smell of the ocean!
• Living area has plenty of seating, large wall mount TV, table to seat 6 plus 4 bar stools at the kitchen island.
• High Speed wireless internet with streaming for TVs
• Full Size washer/dryer; full renovated bathrooms with a large walk-in shower in the Master.
• Owner Managed; keypad lock for easy access; lots of extra touches for you to enjoy like your second home!
• No Pets and no smoking in the condo or on the patio. Regency has designated outdoor areas for smoking.
• We provide all your linens, dishes and cookware, liquid hand soap at each sink, starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels and garbage bags plus some shampoo, body wash, hand soap for you. You will need additional toilet paper and garbage bags for longer stays. Bath towels/wash cloths are provided. A full size washer and dryer are in the unit for your convenience. There is no daily maid service.
• This condo is also close to our ground floor Gulf Front 2 bedroom, Regency 119, for families that like to travel together. We also have 2 bedroom condos at Summerhouse 110B and Coral Reef 1305; as well as a 3 bedroom 2 bath Ranch style home - Deb's Grand Lagoon House. All within 1/2 to 1 mile of Regency!
• From Memorial Day to mid August Regency has great activities such as karaoke, movie on the lawn, etc., subject to change and weather conditions.
• All guests register at the office for $30 fee to get parking passes and wrist bands. All guests over 10 must wear wrist bands while on property.
We have three other condos and a 3 bedroom home - all can be found on our website www.DebsBeachCondos.com Regency 323, 3 BR; Regency 119, 2 BR Ground floor; and Deb's Grand Lagoon House. Great options if you have multiple families traveling together. All are located within 1/2 mile of each other on Thomas Drive.
HOA does NOT allow pets. No smoking or vaping of any kind in the condo or on the balcony.
We do not rent to groups of single adults under 25 (all must be over 25); young families are welcome!
Respect the neighbors - quiet hours are 10 pm - 8 am
Max occupency 8; No more than 6 adults. Groups of single adults--- all must be over 25 and provide copies of driver's license.
Parking: Up to 3 vehicles; during busy season two may have to park in overflow lot
Security Deposit $500 Hold / Authorization on credit card
Guest must sign owner's rental contract within 24 hours of requested booking, provide names and ages of all guests and email a copy of their driver's license or booking will cancel.
Cancellation Policy: $500 cancellation fee if 45 days (90 days for monthly rentals) or more before arrival; No refund if less than 45 / 90 days prior to arrival. Travel Insurance is a great option!
We are located 5801 Thomas Drive, 2 miles from St Andrews State Park, 1/2 mile west of Schooners Restaurant. Marinas are within two miles where you can rent pontoons or jet skis, or charter a fishing excursion.
We are close to restaurants, miniature golf, go carts, fishing, boating and more. Super Walmart and several grocery stores are within 2-3 miles of our complex. You can rent beach chairs or jet skies, or arrange for banana boat or parasailing rides on the beach near Regency. Schooners, known as "the last local beach club" is a short half mile walk down the beach. Several other small restaurants are within a short walk.
Key Words: Panama City Beach, Florida Vacation, Family Beach vacation, Panhandle condo, Florida Hotel, Oceanfront condo, Beach getaway, Gulf Condo
Condo & Facility Features
- Master bedroom with king bed, high thread count sheets and private bath.
- Bedroom #2, full bed and twin bed
- Bedroom #3, queen bed
- 3 night minimum stay; 4 nights during June-July
- Max 8 guests total ( up to 6 adults max)
- No pets allowed
- **Complimentary Beach Chair Service March thru October (2 lounge chairs 1 umbrella $280/week value)
- Sleeper sofa (queen) and Sleeper Love Seat (Twin)
- Regency Towers Amenities:
- Gulf Front Fitness Center
- Tiki hut bar and grill pool side
- Billiards Room
- Family activites during Summer (movies, karaoke, bingo)
- Up to two parking passes - during high occupency one may park in overflow lot
- Laundry center (washer/dryer) (laundry soap not provided)
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Pack 'n Play and Baby chair/tray available upon request
Booking & Inquiry
We also have a 2 bedroom Ground floor condo, Regency 119, close by if you need a second condo!
Toddler booster seat w/tray and pack 'n play available upon request.
Local Events site: https://www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/
St Andrews is our local State Park - nature at its best with wildlife, beautiful beaches for swimming or snorkeling; or take a shuttle over to Shell Island. This is a short 5 minute drive. https://www.floridastateparks.org/parks-and-trails/st-andrews-state-park/hours-fees
Snowbird / Monthly rates available Nov thru first week of March - discount for 3 or more months - be sure to send me a booking inquiry with a quote request for longer stays to get best rate.
Extra nightly charge for each person over 7; increased nightly rate for less than 7 night stays during Summer weeks.
AVAILABILITY - white days indicates nights that are available!!!