SPACIOUS, Relaxing, 2BR AMAZING Gulf Views in PCB
Coral Reef is a low density, 82-unit complex on Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach FL. Less crowds so you can relax and enjoy your stay. This 13th floor 2 bedroom 2 bath condo sleeps up to six in beds with 1427 sf of living space and AMAZING gulf front views!
• Large, well-equipped kitchen (drip coffee maker), tons of cabinet space and a separate breakfast area, dining area and breakfast bar.
• Living room has a large flat screen smart TV, comfortable seating with a recliner, sofa and lots of seating. We provide a DVD player, a few novels and games for your use. Relaxing beach décor throughout.
• Master is spacious, great Gulf views, king bed, work desk and the beautiful updated ensuite has a large walk in shower, double vanities, walk in closet and a claw foot tub!
• Spacoius Guest room has two Queen beds and a private bathroom with an open walk-in shower.
• Fiber optic wireless internet, cable and a keypad lock for the convenience of our guests.
• Balcony is 130sf gulf front with amazing panoramic Gulf views.
• Full size washer/dryer in the condo
• **Complimentary Beach Chair Service March thru October (2 lounge chairs 1 umbrella $280/week value)
• Two pools (one heated in cooler months), beachfront gazebo, small fitness center, and on-site parking.
• No pets allowed; No smoking or vaping in condo (Must clean up butts/debris and keep door closed if smoking on balcony). No groups of single adults under 25 (Families welcome)
** ALL QUOTES GO THRU OUR WEBSITE - just fill out the booking inquiry form to email me. 3 night minimum.
We encourage everyone to purchase travel insurance for unexpected occurences. Call me if you have any questions. To see additional condos available, click "RENTALS" in the top header.
Check In: 4 pm Central Time; Check Out: 10 am Central Time; Two parking passes allowed - HOA charges $20 per parking pass.
** We have additional condos at Regency Towers and a 3 bedroom private home nearby; see RENTALS above for complete descriptions.
We are located at 6609 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, halfway to St Andrews State Park, 1 mile west of Schooners Restaurant. We are close to restaurants, miniature golf, go carts, fishing, boating and more. Super Walmart and several grocery stores are within 2 miles of our complex. You can rent beach chairs or jet skies, or arrange for banana boat or parasailing rides on the beach near Coral Reef.
There are 4 golf courses within 10 miles, including the Jack Nicklaus Legends Course at Bay Point. Pier Park, an outdoor shopping center with multiple department stores, specialty stores such as Ron Jon Surf Shop and the Nike store, restaurants such as Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville and Guy Harvey's within a 15 minute drive. If you like fishing, the marina is 5 minutes away and offers different charter services.
Key Words: Panama City Beach, Florida Vacation, Family Beach vacation, Panhandle condo, Florida Hotel, Luxury Condo, Oceanfront condo, Beach getaway, Gulf Condo
Condo & Facility Features
- Panama City Beach FL 2 bedroom, 2 bath - 1427sf luxury condo
- Complimentary Beach Chair Service (2 lounge chairs with 1 umbrella $50/day value)
- 3 night minimum stay without leaving 1-2 night gaps;
- master has walk-in closet, newly remodeled bathroom with double vanity, large walk-in shower and claw footed tub!
- Guest room has 2 queen beds and a private bath with a walk-in shower
- Sleeps 6 in beds, king, 2 queen beds (No pets)
- Keypad Lock - no key card needed!
- 2 Large pools (one heated in cooler months)
- Beachfront gazebo with tables and chairs
- Gulf Front fitness Center
- Full Size Front Load washer/dryer
- Huge well equipped kitchen, wall oven, cook top, and a separate breakfast area with a view of the Lagoon
- Flat screen TVs in living room, and both bedrooms
- DVD player, Stereo
- Free Wireless Internet
- Dishes, cookware, flatware, linens, and bath towels/cloths provided
- Check in 4 pm Central time; Check Out 10 am central time
- Up to two parking passes provided
- Pets NOT allowed.
Booking & Inquiry
Check GUEST PERKS : Discounts for local activities and rentals!
Local Events site: https://www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/
St Andrews is our local State Park - nature at its best with wildlife, beautiful beaches for swimming or snorkeling; or take a shuttle over to Shell Island. This is a short 5 minute drive. https://www.floridastateparks.org/parks-and-trails/st-andrews-state-park/hours-fees
Fees: Cleaning Fee and Florida Sales tax 12%
Extra fee per person/night over six
Increased nightly rate for less than 7 night stays during Summer weeks.
The security deposit is a hold on your credit card.
Call or email me to reserve (412) 264-3295; DebsBeachCondos@gmail.com
Snowbird / Monthly rates available Nov thru first week of March - discount for 3 or more months - be sure to send me a booking inquiry with a quote request for longer stays to get best rate.
CALENDAR : White dates are available; orange dates are booked.